By H. Resit Akcakaya,John D. Stark,Todd S. Bridges
Read or Download Demographic Toxicity: Methods in Ecological Risk Assessment (with CD-ROM) PDF
Similar ecology books
This e-book offers a primary artificial view of an rising zone of ecology and biogeography, linking person- and population-level techniques to geographic distributions and biodiversity styles. difficulties in evolutionary ecology, macroecology, and biogeography are illuminated by way of this integrative view.
Human actions influence the surroundings and alter the cycles of significant components comparable to carbon and nitrogen from neighborhood to international scales. as a way to preserve long term and sustainable use of the world's normal assets it is necessary that we know how and why ecosystems reply to such alterations.
Limnology is more and more involved in water offer and the relation of guy to aquatic environments. with no the ongoing availability of natural water, all growth in know-how and different fields of human existence should be to no avail. the worldwide difficulties referring to transparent water are already super urgent.
Foodstuff is greater than basic sustenance. It feeds our minds in addition to bodies. It nurtures us emotionally in addition to bodily. It holds stories. in reality, one of many outstanding outcomes of globalization and urbanization is the increasing internet of emotional attachments to farmland, to meals growers, and to put.
- Adaptationism and Optimality (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- An Indomitable Beast: The Remarkable Journey of the Jaguar
- Carbon Accounting and Savanna Fire Management
- Spatiotemporal Processes of Plant Phenology: Simulation and Prediction (SpringerBriefs in Geography)
Additional info for Demographic Toxicity: Methods in Ecological Risk Assessment (with CD-ROM)
Demographic Toxicity: Methods in Ecological Risk Assessment (with CD-ROM) by H. Resit Akcakaya,John D. Stark,Todd S. Bridges
- George Braine's Non-native Educators in English Language Teaching PDF
- Read e-book online Die Unfallversicherung in der betrieblichen Praxis (RdW PDF