By AKM Miles
Read or Download Cold Winters PDF
Similar gay fiction books
In fact Napoleon Bonaparte by no means stated, "Able was once I ere I observed Elba," however the well-known palindrome persists and certainly, conjures up myriad imaginings of his 1814 exile to the tiny island. gray Tigrett discovers Elba lower than varied conditions and in one other century. it really is 1985: he is on a faculty commencement journey, a holiday on which he hopes to move his sexual hope from Pete, his ally, to Miriam, his female friend.
Directly, married Petty Officer moment type Skyler Thompson battles homophobia from his army pals, the army, and his spouse whilst he's taking a task growing flower displays at a gay-owned florist. yet instead of yield to strain and give up, he refuses to renounce the enjoyment of constructing appealing preparations, combating homophobia for creative expression.
It is a love tale approximately homosexual males, who aid many folks who're misplaced locate love. there's a record that many males use to discover their companions, and the checklist does not paintings. It should be thrown away. plenty of laughter, crying and tragady.
In the end his omit adventures of being omit understod, Norman is eventually going to stroll down the aisle. he's approximately to marry his excellent stranger; the real love of his existence. however the challenge is each concerned has a mystery. A mystery that can switch every thing. Do they inform? Or does every person hold there mouth close and permit existence occur.
- Over the Rainbow: God's Eye for the Gay Guy
- Sacramentos carnales. Una novela histórica del futuro ambientada en el último cuarto del siglo XXI (Spanish Edition)
- Feathers and Microphones [Full Collection]: Gay Angel and Rock Star Romance
- A Little Bite: An Adrian & deWitt Mystery
- Not Necessarily Nice Stories: stories
Additional info for Cold Winters
Cold Winters by AKM Miles
- Inspiring the Best in Students by Jonathan C. Erwin PDF
- Download PDF by Meredith L. Weiss,Edward Aspinall,Patricio N.: Student Activism in Asia: Between Protest and Powerlessness